2.22.2010

"Taste of Home" for $3.75


Best Deal Magazines is offering Weight Watchers Magazine, Taste of Home and Parents Magazine for $3.75 each. This deal is only good through the end of this week. Just use code WKLYSPEC to get this price on these magazines.

Taste of Home is my all-time favorite go-to cooking magazine! The cheapest I've ever seen it was for $10/year, but $3.75 is a steal! I love how they have recipes from cooks all over the United States, using most ingredients I have in my house and with pictures of every single recipe. And unlike other cooking magazines I've tried, all of these recipes taste great! I highly recommend it. Your husbands will love when that little magazine arrives in the mail almost as much as you will.

2 comments:

  1. got it - thanks - mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you go to get it? Can you subscribe online? I didn't see a link...
    Thanks! You're so great at finding deals!

    ReplyDelete