2.06.2010

Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Rub-A-Dub-Dub, two boys in a tub


I got this idea from a blog I check up on; it's another first-time mom who has twin boys just a month younger than mine! It's fun to see how other mommies of multiples do things. I just wish I had seen this sooner.

We've never been able to give them a tandum bath because we didn't think we could watch two at the same time. (I say "we," but it's my husband who does the baths! Daddy does the cleaning; mommy does the pampering.) Putting a laundry basket inside allowed all four of us to experience the fun of bathtime together and not worry about any little boys hitting their head against the porcelin! Hooray!

Jonathan Andrew, 9 months old

Benjamin David, 9 months old

Here's a bonus. Because we let them play in there so long (20 versus their normal 10 minute bath,) they slept an extra hour last night. That's right... 11 hours, baby! So it looks like longer baths will be a staple in the Sauer household!

I only wish they'd fit in that little laundry basket for more than a few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment