11.06.2009

A Grateful Heart

I am so grateful. For the big things, yes... my husband, my boys, my family, good food and a warm home. The fact that I could choose my own husband, go to college, vote, and worship. The fact that we have health insurance and a reliable minivan. I have SO much to be thankful for. But tonight, I'm feeling especially grateful. For the little things.

For my warm North Face jacket. The surprisingly comfortable pajama pants I have warm almost every day since I was pregnant. The humidifier. Oreos. Bologna sandwiches. The Office. Bumbo seats and baby giggles. A working cell phone. Oatmeal raisin cookies. Going grocery shopping. Our computer. Pictures and that little frame for each of my boys with a space for each month in their first year. Weekends. The Internet. Facebook. Coupons. Sunshine. Dimples.

I know that I didn't do anything to deserve all of these blessings, but I don't want for them to be taken away from me before I realize how much I have been given. I am very blessed indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment